Students may only apply if they have not served as Rosenfeld Interns in the past.
For full consideration the following must be received by the application deadline:
- Potential research partner verification
Details are included in the online application form.
- The application website for Spring internships is active from mid-October until applications are due in mid-November.
- The application website for Summer and Fall internships is active from early March until applications are due in early April.
Selection results will be sent to applicants' iastate.edu email address on or before the Monday before classes start.
Research hours and salary
- The program will pay $8 per hour for up to 125 hours during the semester served. Internships may not be extended beyond the original semester awarded.
- Interns are paid as a student with a part-time, on-campus job. On-campus employment rules, including the university cap on number of hours worked per week, apply. Information can be obtained from the ISU Payroll Office.
- Those who have already been awarded a Rosenfeld internship may not apply again.