Once admitted to the College of Human Sciences Honors Program, the student must submit a Program of Study (POS) form electronically via the Honors Portal to the college Honors Program Committee. The POS form identifies your planned honors seminars and courses
- If you are admitted during the fall semester, your POS is due by February 21 of the following semester.
- If you are admitted during the spring semester, your POS is due by September 21 of the following semester.
- If you are admitted after the due date during any semester, your POS is due the following semester by the deadlines given above.
- Meet with your academic adviser and complete the electronic Program of Study form.
- Have your academic adviser approve in in the Honors Portal.
- Have your department faculty representative on the CHS Honors Committee sign it.
- Submit the completed electronic form to the CHS Honors Coordinator in the Student Services office in 131 MacKay.
If you make changes to your POS, you do not need to inform the College Honors Committee unless those changes are considered major. Major changes include the following:
- A change in major or minor
- A change in course designator and/or credit hours for the honors project
If you are unsure contact your department honors committee member for help.